RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #151

Hi folks, I'm on Digest, so sorry for the copy of this past digest version
when I reply (if someone could clue me in as to how to reply with out
copying the entire version, I and you would appreciate it)
What I'd like to say is I think all the commercials with Who songs and
inclusions of Who music in movies is GREAT!  How can spreading the "word" of
The Who be bad?  I mean, bands always need to expand their fan base.  We
hard core Who fans are not the only people looking at these commercials.
Being 34, I was WAY psyched to see the Dell (or Gateway----who cares)
commercial with the "new generation" doing the Pogo (bouncing up and down)
to The Who!  It was very powerful and looked like a ton of fun!!!!!  If the
younger folks, via these commercials, start to really get interested in The
Who, then GREAT!!  At least we know that their music won't fade away.
We are all ambassadors of The Who. Not to steal from Stern, but "Long live
their (The Who) name, and long live their glory, and long may their story be

BTW, to the jerk who said this is a "kiddy list",.....we have a
remedy.....UNSUBSCRIBE!

Also, I don't know if you guys saw, but in the December issue of High Times
(no I don't subscribe) there was an article and nice picture of Pete and
crowd at the Woodstock reunion.  Has there been a video of it yet.  I was
there 2 rows back and would love to see a vid.  Although I'm a little
nervous about what I may be seen doing (It was regular tobacco, I swear)!
Take care, and stay in tune!
Kevin