Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #149

  Well Jon, we had this debate months ago here on who is to play Keith in a
movie. Mike Myers never crossed my mind then, but I swear I think he could
pull it off. I agree it shouldn't be a cheesy hollywood thing, what if it
isn't just one actor?  say 3?   in each stage of his life?
 Someone has to be Keith & I think it's got to be someone who can also draw
an audience so the story doesn't go unoticed. ok, Jon I am not Scorsese ~I AM
OUT OF MY MIND!!!!  So be it.  I am having fun at it - :-)

"Im CraZy Ma, -Help Me!"
 Janice