Mike Myers as Keith Moon? NOT!

Anyone who believes Mike Myers would make a good Keith Moon is out of their
fucking mind.  Sure, he's been mildly amusing at times--although not in the
cruddy Austin Powers films--but he doesn't have the talent or ability to
play this role.  What is called for is an unknown *British* actor and a good
script, not a cheesy hollywood version of Keith's life.

Oh, and on that Townshend Live CDROM that everyone keeps giving the wrong
answer about, it is the same as the Pete Townshend Live laserdisc/video of
Psychderelict etc. that was released last year or the year before.

We now return you to your normal kiddy list programming.  Oops!  I forgot to
quote a whole digest.