Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #147

From: Simon Malia (malias40@hotmail.com)
Subject: UK Pete Townshend videos
"White City - A Novel" WAS released on PAL VHS in Britain back in 1985/86. I
have such a copy - and let me tell you, it took some tracking down - and
this was in 1987! WB-WB has been deleted, as has "The Who Rocks America"
(The 82 "Farewell" tour), although WB-WB can usually be picked up for around
five pounds in second-hand stores.
Anyone out there know where to find a CD of PT at Shepherds Bush???