Mike Myers

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 SHAGGYKIT@aol.com wrote:

> Meyers informed the audience that he is a BIG Who fan and then went on to
> talk about how he loves Keith Moon and how someday he wishes to play him in a
> movie.  He thinks he looks like him a little and that he has his mannerisms

I think Mike Myers would be perfect as Keith.  I can't think of anyone
better.  Now that Mr. Myers is practically taking over the world maybe he
can get this ball rolling.

I saw Austin Powers and was a little disappointed to only hear a total of
maybe 10 seconds of My Generation in two very brief snippets.

Bill