Re: pete live cd

At 08:15 PM 06/16/99 -0600, Phil McRevis wrote:

>In article <3768427D.268C@bellatlantic.net>,
>    Maureen Ireland <maureeni@bellatlantic.net>  writes:
>
>> Perhaps this is another one of those cds with a few new unreleased
>> tracks?
>
>Or it could be stuff from the few stops he made promoting his
>'greatest hits' CD.  House of Blues in LA, Fillmore West in SF, and
>somewhere in Chicago (sorry, can't remember the name; HoB also?)

It's tracks from his 98 HOB show and a "bonus" cd of Eddie Vedder from the
97 show (I would presume Heart To Hang On To and Tattoo)

Video is supposed to be coming out too though I have no info that would
confirm that other than it WAS filmed and a tape was sent to Pete to approve.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html