Whofest:Myrtle Beach August 16th-23rd 1999.

Hi Everyone,
            Just a reminder to those of you that are making the trip
and have indicated so, please send me an e-mail confirming that you
are coming. It's just that we'd like to get a more accurate number of
people who may attend. Thanks to those of you that have already done
so.
  Questions ? Do you have any? One person on the list recently asked
if it was only open to Who fans? The answer is,It's open to anyone,
everybody is welcome,you don't necessarily have to be a Who fan to
attend, but you can expect everything to be about The Who! One poor
soul that I know personally is kind of more a Deadhead than a Whohead
but has expressed an desire to be there! So if you had any doubts
or misgivings about coming, I hope that helps.
        If anyone requires more info,you can contact Mark Leaman or
yours truly. There has been quite a lot of info posted on the list
previously,so you can easily look back and retrieve it if you need
to. Once again, Whofest is a weeklong event 16th-23rd August 1999,
It's FREE!, and there's still time to consider coming down if you
have'nt already.
                 Regards,
                         Derick.