Re: repackaging material

On 06/15/99 17:34:35 you wrote:

>Even though I'm about to hit The Who for this on the "Meaty Beaty Big & Bouncy"
>website I'm building, there is some truth to this.  I recently set out to buy a
>Small Faces greatest hits collection.  With imports there must be 30 of them
>available!

Look here for best info on the Small Faces:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/martin_payne/index1.htm

Kenney Jones just compiled a 50 track 2CD compilation from the mastertapes
called "The Darlings of Wapping Wharf Launderette"

Also for Small Faces and Who fans alike I would suggest getting Ian "Mac" McLagan's
autobiography "All The Rage."  There are plenty of Who references in it with a
whole chapter devoted to the '68 Oz/NZ tour.  You can buy it straight from Mac
himself (and he will sign it for you) via his own website: http://www.macspages.com

Bruce

"9 out of 10 voices in my head say don't shoot."