Meet the new Maxima, same as the old Maxima

God, Pete's really selling the hell out of the back catalog!

Now we've got a Nissan Maxima ad edited to a chopped up copy of the studio
version of "Won't Get Fooled Again."  I'd love to know why there is all of a
sudden this rush to place old Who songs in every commercial and every
soundtrack.  Not that I mind.  I find it a little eerie though, to have The Who
now playing as background music wherever I go.

		-Brian in Atlanta