Correction re: JEB news

Dear friends,

Due to a planned concentrated Internet promotional campaign slated to start
June 14, promotional copies (in the traditional sense) of the Left for Live
CD are not currently being made available.  When they are available, Bitsa
will not be the distributor.  More than that I can't say, but I do think
that you'll enjoy what is planned when it rolls out.

Bitsa has asked me to say that it very much appreciates the interest shown
by fans and friends who wrote asking for promos, but it cannot fulfill
those requests due to the above-mentioned campaign.

Mea culpa on this one, guys-n-gals, I should have checked before telling
you to write Bitsa.

Cheers,

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)