RARE PETE CD-i PROMO CD OOP WW

The Who/Pete Townshend: Pete Townshend Live! 1993 U.S. Polygram CD-i
Digital Video CD. This a Promotional Only CD-i issued to press to support
his Pyschoderelict album. CD is stamped Demonstration Only. This disc will
play on all CD Audio & CD-i Players. Includes 8 live performances by Pete.
They are: Behind Blues Eyes/Eminence Front/Kids Are Alright/Behind Blue
Eyes/Rough Boys/Let My Love Open The Door & Medley: Pinball Wizard-See Me,
Feel Me-Listening To You. There are a couple of very acute marks on the
back of the CD that do not affect play.Unsealed/In storage since first
issued. Deleted WW & Rare. $50

The Sonics All Music Site Published By Jay Siekierski
http://home.earthlink.net/~thesonics NEW REVIEWS UP: RAINBOW/BLONDIE/JETHRO
TULL/MOODY BLUES/GINGER BAKER/MICK TAYLOR/LOU REED & MUDDY WATERS. Check
Out My Music Auctions on Ebay: Bluenigel & Yahoo: Rednigel