Whofest Myrtle Beach Update

Hi Folks, Just  another update on how things are coming along.
As interest in the Whofest appears to be growing,(we've heard
from the Dutch Who Fan Club- Pure and Easy !), I'd like to
remind everyone when it is-16th-23rd August 1999. Everyone is
welcome  and it's free, no tickets to buy etc..
There are hundreds of places to stay,but we realise that some
people including  me may be working on a budget. As a result
we have found and looked at two particular motels whose prices
are reasonable and we encourage all of you to stay there if
possible plus we'd like to have everyone close together. They
are:1. The Anderson Inn. 2600 N. Ocean Blvd.  Myrtle Beach. SC.
29577. Toll free US & Canada 1-800-437-7376.
2. Bermuda Sands. 104 N0rth Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach. SC.29577
Toll free US & Canada 1-800-448-8477
Both motels rooms start at approx $39 per day.
In addition, a Free Vacation guide book of what to do and where
to stay in Myrtle Beach is available by calling 1-800-356-3016
or you can visit the website at www.Myrtlebeachlive.com.
As I mentioned before.this will be a rather casual,laid back
event,unlike the Who conventions of previous years. The idea
is really to have a bit of a holiday as well as discuss the
The Who in detail as well as other activites,which will include
visits to the Baba Center,an opportunity to buy/sell/trade
Who music and memorabilia, meetings at Mark's store (I think)
and a barbecue. As well as talk Who,Who, Who. For those of you
that are New fans of The Who and maybe a bit younger,this could
be quite a learning expereience.
Lastly,to all of you that know you are definately coming, I'd
like you to 'Register' with me by sending me an e-mail, as we
would like to know approx how many people are going to make the trip.
trip. Thankyou. We look forward to seeing you for a great week.
Regards, Derick.