Re: Here a Psycho, there a Psycho, everywhere a Psycho...

> ------------------------------
> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> Subject: Here a Psycho, there a Psycho, everywhere a Psycho...
>
> Could it be you're talking about the dialogue version?

Yes it could, and in fact is the dialogue version that I am talking
about -- I hadn't heard of a version that was from material played
on the radio, and to me the "dialogue" version is in the format of a
play designed for radio broadcast.

> I bought that one
> when it came out, and heard about a radio copy without the dialogue...and
> when the Music Only version came out, I assumed it was the same as the radio
> version. I'd been beating the bushes to get my hands on the radio one
> because I wasn't particularly thrilled with the dialogue after a few
> listenings.

And my point was that I far prefer the dialogue version.

> BTW, when you are ready to hook up that burner and you run across any
> problems, let me know. It should be as easy as replacing your CD-ROM with
> it,

Right, but I also want to add some other hard-drives, and before
that I'd want to backup everything, and since I'm busy enough trying to
get a book done, there just isn't the time.  Not to mention that
this will be on a Silicon Graphics computer, so the state of the
software may require extra work.

> Bill Sherman's .sig says:
>
> Bill are you a "C" programer?   Because a Jedi can sense teh presense of
> another Jedi.

Yes indeed, it's true.  That of course is not the only thing my .sgi
says about me.

> Joe

	Bill -- from Vienna

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */