Re: PT & EV on Letterman

At 07:12 AM 07/29/99 -0400, Brian Cady wrote:
>I've always loved that song and I never knew why it wasn't the single off of
>"Rough Mix."  Perhaps it will be off of the new Pete album?  And I liked the
>fuller arrangement Paul's band could give it.  Very nice.
>
>		-Brian in Atlanta
>
>Traci wrote:
>>
>> Just saw Pete and Eddie on Letterman.  I loved it!  I'm interested to
>> see what everyone thought.
>>
>> -Traci

I was quite disapointed that there was no interview portion where we could
maybe hear more about the upcoming show.  The song was good and I agree the
full band makes it sound better.  Looked like the studio audience got an
additional song-I was so tired by the time it came around that I couldn't
quickly identify it, did anyone pick out what it was?

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html