new limited Japanese Who CD's

Hello Who fans,

I have received word from one of my Japanese suppliers that there will be a
limited reissue of some CD's from the Who's catalog in Japan.  These will be
the 24 bit remasters with the miniature LP covers (slightly larger than jewel
boxes, these gatefold like regular record jackets).  This is the latest of a
series that has featured such artists as Yes, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Rolling
Stones, King Crimson, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Genesis, Peter Gabriel and
several others.

Please note:  when the Japanese state they are limited they are not joking
around!!!!!!  My supplier tells me that they will probably get their initial
orders only for these titles - and no more after that!  That has been the way
it has gone for the other CD's in this series.  They are usually deleted upon
release!!!

So - I NEED TO HAVE ALL ORDERS TO ME NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4TH.
After that time I cannot guarantee that I can get them.

Here's the titles - price is $36 for each CD:

By Numbers + 3, Face Dances + 5 (w/poster), It's Hard + 4, Kids Are Alright ,
Live At Leeds + 8, Odds & Sods + 12, Who Sell Out + 9, Quadrophenia, A Quick
One + 10, Tommy, Who's Next + 7, and Who Are You + 5.

In order to place an order for these titles it must be accompanied by payment
in full by a check, money order or a credit card.  We offer Priority Mail or
UPS for shipping.  We will notify you of the shipping charges when your
orders come in as that will depend on the amount of CD's ordered.  Your
credit cards or checks/money orders will not be deposited until the CD's
arrive at the CVC office from our supplier!  Please note that this is company
policy. We only ask for payment up front as we have to pay for them from our
supplier upon receipt and we cannot afford to be caught holding CD's on
special orders.  You can send payment to CVC, PO Box 507, Celina, Ohio 45822.

So folks, that's the details for you.  These limited reissues are extremely
nice - we have sold several sets of the other artists to customers already!
Again, the deadline is Wednesday, August 4th for your orders.  We appreciate
your business very much.

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables
(419)586-6636
(419)586-6763 fax