Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #176

On stuff like this, all I know is what I hear, and the last I heard was
that the Dec. broadcast was off.  However, I heard that weeks ago and
things change...and this (the newspaper article) certainly looks like a
revival of interest.  Good timing that the article would come out the same
day I claimed the project was dead, eh? :-).  As with Tom C, if I hear more
I'll post.

>Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:34:05 -0400
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>OK, is this "official"?
>According to whom?
>Lifehouse is Deadhouse (again)?
>Alan, what do you know?
>
>Kevin
>

>> >It's been a while since I heard anyone say anything about this, Is
>> >it still on , on December 6th on BBC radio # 3 ?
>>
>> Dead as a carp.  A carp that happens to be dead, I mean.
>>
>> Alan

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)