No Subject

Does anyone know if the following list was ever responded to by some expert?
I think I can provide info on ten of the songs listed, but a few ring no
bells whatsoever...

Rich

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/4886/rtr597.html

Rare Tape Round-Up
by Tony Traguardo
Reprinted from the 5/97 issue of
Smilin' Ears Magazine
Published in The Netherlands

     <snip>

MISSING IN ACTION!

Let me start things off with a list of some titles which are credited, in
whole or in part, to Mr. Peter Townshend. Again, if you know the whereabouts
of any of these musical pieces, please let us know!

All of the reference numbers are current U.S. copyright registration
numbers.

COME TO MAMA BMI Work # 000232552
COMIN' OUT TO GET YOU BMI Work # 000234369
(Could this be "Gonna Get Ya" from the "Empty Glass" LP?)
CRUZIN IN THE BENZ BMI Work # 000261044
DECEIVED BMI Work # 000288627
DO YOU WANT KIDS KIDS BMI Work # 000312928
DRIVING FOUR BMI Work # 000346271
FAIRGROUND BMI Work # 000398903
HELLS ANGELS BMI Work # 000554519
HIGHER BMI Work # 000566919
I FEEL MUCH TOO MUCH
a.k.a MUCH TOO MUCH BMI Work # 000621869
(Could this be the Who's "Too Much of Anything"?)
IT WAS YOU BMI Work # 000752442
NE T EN FAIS PAS FOUR CONNIE BMI Work # 001051523
NEW LIFE BMI Work # 001059409
OVER BRIDGE BMI Work # 001143003
REX BEANS BMI Work # 001247847
(Could this have become "The Who Sell Out" track "Heinz Baked Beans"?)
TEACHING DISABLED BMI Work # 001462231
WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU BMI Work # 001639382

Also note that the following entry confirms the title of the song which
Townshend performed at the Roundhouse in London in 1974 ...
JOIN MY GANG BMI Work # 000774771

Now, fellow Townshend fans, it's time to go off and running! Over a dozen
Townshend compositions or co-compositions are hiding out somewhere ...
missing in action!