Re: Whofest

> wouldn't want to miss it....If you can't tell us what or who the suprise
is
> can you tell us WHEN?

Kathy:

Let me add to what Derick has told you about this. It's NOT set in stone,
for one thing. It's a possibility, one that I would think most Who fans
would appreciate (but no, it's not like that band's going to be here or
anything like THAT). I know I'm excited, and obviously Derick is too. It's
good, but not stellar if you know what I mean.
The thing is, I don't want to promise you something you aren't going to get
(nor would Derick). There IS a possibility, yes, but that's all right now.
I WILL tell you that there will be some surprises, and that it's hard to
imagine anyone who comes will leave feeling it wasn't a good experience or
worth it. I certainly HOPE not, but in any case if people get their hopes
set for the impossible then people will definitely feel let down. It'll be
really cool, that's the best way I can put it. Not "the event of a
lifetime," OK? People who are really into the band will definitely be
interested and intrigued; casual fans might or might not be (if that
helps). I don't want to give anyone a false impression.

I have spoken with the Baba people and there will be a second tour for
those who are not there for the Saturday scheduled tour. We haven't firmed
up the time completely, but it will happen. So no one need miss it. They
are being extremely accomodating, which I appreciate, and also they exist
on donations so those who feel so moved might want to think about that.
Nothing has been asked for, and when I brought it up I (unfortunately) made
my contact uncomfortable. So it will be up to the individual if and how
much, and it's NOT required nor shall we judge anyone in this respect.
Anyway, I hope to see you, and more list members soon!