Re: Pete interview from 1994

> ------------------------------
> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:40:33 EDT
> From: Quanopin@aol.com
> Subject: Pete interview from 1994
>
> Hi all.  I recently came across an interview with Pete that appeared in a
> 1994 issue of Playboy.

Thanks Mike.  Pete at a very lucent moment.

> So there's another spin on the subject.  I always think of a line from
> Psychoderelict when I read stuff like this: "The facts don't always reveal
> the truth."

I think of that line quite frequently myself.

> Mike

	Bill -- and I try get others to ponder it too ...

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*   Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"       */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */