Whofest ; MyrtleBeach 16th-26th August 1999 Update.

Hi All, I'll try to keep this as short as I can. The following is an
approximate schedule of events as far as we have been able to put
together.
1.16th August. Opening Day. Meet at The Hard Rock Cafe,MyrtleBeach
at 9.PM. Welcome meets and greets etc.....Daylight hours will be left
open for people to relax,sunbathe,swim,familiarise themselves with the
area, as requested by some of those wishing to attend.
2. 17th August. Meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe . Who discussion group.
Talk about the band,your experiences,exchange ideas etc. 9.pm
3. 18th August. Third Nightly Metting at Hard Rock Cafe. 9.pm. Also
first night out to see local live bands. (to be announced)
4. 19th August. 6.pm meeting at Bermuda Sands Hotel. (optional) hosted
by yours truly. Followed by regular 9.pm meeting at Hard Rock Cafe.
These times are subject to change  but are as accurate as possible.
5. 20th August. 12 noon meeting at Generations Used cd's .(Mark's
store). Opportunities to buy/sell/trade Who music and memorabilia.
Also regular meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe .9.pm. Who disscusson
group.
6. 21st August. 2.pm Meeting and tour of The Baba Center. Also 9.pm
meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe, followed by night out to see local
live band.
7. 22nd August. 2.pm. Barbecue and Cookout at Huntington Park. Also
regular 9.pm meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe.
8. 23rd August. Farewell get together at Bermuda Sands. 2.pm.optional.
This is where we would have concluded the Whofest. However, as there
are some people who could not make it earlier, we have decided to
extend things for another three days to the 26th August. For those
last three days,we will probably repeat the activities of the 19th,
20th,and 21st August,as the people who came earlier would have left
by then. We are also still open to any ideas you may have.
Anyone requiring transport to and from events should try to be at
Generations Used CD's Store by 12 noon for daytime events, and for
evening events meet at the Hard Rock Cafe.
I will be available at the Bermuda sands From the 18th August-
Telephone 843-448-8477. 104 north ocean blvd. myrtlebeach. sc.29577.
Feel free to contact me there if you need to,although I have not
been assigned a room number as yet.(yes I won't be there for the first
two days as my Boss won't give me the time off!).
Lastly, If anyone still need any more info ,please drop me an e-mail
or Mark leaman. We'll be glad to hear from you. There, told you I was
going to keep it short !.
regards, Derick.