No Subject

On a more personal note, our family just got back from vacation involving a
long
car trip.  Naturally, we took lots of CD's, including Peter Gabriel,
Genesis, Suzanne
Vega, the Beatles (BBC), the Pointer Sisters and THE WHO SELL OUT.  All of
these discs were played at least twice; Gabriel & the Who got three plays.
Anyway,
the point is that my 7 1/2 year old daughter's favorite of the bunch was by
far SELL
OUT.  She particularly liked "Silas Stingy" and "Rael" and is still humming
them!
Obviously, like me, she has great taste.

--Carolyn
"Rael, the womb of my religion, to me the center of the earth"