Townshend Story

I just wanted to share a great Pete concert story.
I went to see a performance of Psychode. whe he went on tour with it
atGreat Woods in MA. Hestarted the show with Give Blood and Behind Blue
eyes and then went into the new stuff with live actors and some cool
screen effects. About three songs in you could tell Pete was aggitated
about something and went off stage for about 2 min. while the band
continued.  He came back on and you could see he was still angry and he
went off again this time the band stopping and him gone for about 5 min.
          The crowd was starting to get restless when Pete came back out
and announced:" if you want to see me kick someones ass after the show
then be right over there and you will see me kick the producer of this
shows fucking ass".   The screen was then shut down and actors did not
come back BUT.........  Pete then went into a three hour show of
entirely ALL Who tunes. It was the most AWESOME show I ever saw and the
absolute best rendition of Majic Bus. I was 11th row and all I can say
is boy did I get Fuckig Lucky that night.  The band consisted of the one
The Who used in 89 Simon Phillips, Rabbit etc.

~~Ken