Prince Albert in a box

> I heard a RUMOR That PETE is putting a boxset together of his
ATLANTIC/ATCO
> years. Anyone have info?

Jay:

Haven't heard about this, but it doesn't make a lot of sense unless it's a
particular item (more on that in a sec). After all, the last thing they put
out by Pete was a best of, most of which was from this period. The next is
a live set, which is also a "looking back" sort of album. So they're going
to compound that with MORE rereleased material?
If, however, it's a boxed set of demos (both SCOOPs were Atlantic
releases), that is a different matter. And I'd welcome it! Especially in
light of my disappointment regarding the BBC disc song selection.