Whofest; MyrtleBeach-16th-26th August 1999 - Extended !

Hi All,
       It gives me great pleasure to announce that Whofest will be
extended by three days from 23rd to the 26th August. This is mainly
to accomodate some people who just could not quite make it earlier
in the original week.
                    I'd also like to point out to everyone that most
events will be concentrated during the latter part of Whofest,for
example,the heaviest schedule will be from the 20th-26th. The initial
first few days will have things taking place but will also be
perhaps a little on the 'recreational side". So anyone that is still
considering if to come or not,you may want to take note of the
above. There is still time to make your decision,so please send me an
e mail if you do decide to make the trip.
        We will be posting an shcedule of events as soon as they
have all been finalised and this should not be too long now. We are
currently  working on the last few details. Again, if anyone needs
any more info you can contact Mark Leaman or myself,we will be
very happy to help in any way.
      Once again,The Whofest is Free ! It's open to anyone, bring a
pal,your family, anyone. We hope to see as many of you there as
possible. You can also look up my various old posts on the list
archives to instantly get more info on Whofest.
Regards, Derick.