BRS CD

I saw the BRS I was there to see Roger and Roger only I thought they
were good and Roger was AWESOME (as usual) but nothing I would pay $$$
for a CD of.
        As for John Entwhistles new left For Live CD I went to see one
of the shows from this tour and I loved it although the monkey playing
the drums was a little much but it was a great show. I hope he comes
back around again you know he just cant stay off the road.. wish Roger
would do a solo tour or better yet I wish The Who would resurect Life
House and do a tour. You knw Pete wold only get together for something
new and different.
~~Ken