Re: Rushmore

> On a radio note.... Does it puzzle anybody else hear in the NYC Metro
>area that Scott Muni is on for 1 HOUR on Q104.3?! What's the point? The man
>got canned from WNEW recently, after over 30 years on the station! The man is
>in his early 70's! Hang it up already! He has always been good to our boys,
>but C'mon!

I don't think he should hang it up at all.  In fact, I'm still bitter that
him and Fornatale (even more so) get canned the minute a radio station
changes formats...I find it amazing that I can listen to a 1978 WNEW
interview with Pete, Roger and Keith and hear Scott Muni, sounding exactly
the same as he does now...I don't know, I'm guess I just a traditionalist!

Jay

 		   <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
           	http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
           Wen yu fre fal, fynd iff heven waitz. - David Ives