King Biscuit vs. King Biscuit?

Please forgive me if this is old news, but I just noticed it today.  The
new King Biscuit compilation appears to be available in two different
versions.  On Music Boulevard, the single disc sells for $13.88 and has
16 songs (including "Won't Get Fooled Again"):

That's All - Genesis

We Will Rock You - Queen

Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
.
Cold As Ice - Foreigner

Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas

Call Me The Breeze - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Lucky Man - Emerson Lake & Palmer

Limelight - Rush

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

Lola - The Kinks

Horse With No Name - America

Takin' Care Of Business - Bachman-Turner Overdrive

The Stroke - Billy Squier

Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer

Allied Forces - Triumph

One Way Or Another - Blondie

BUT, at the official King Biscuit website, this item sells for $24.98
and comprises TWO discs with 24 songs (also including "Won't Get Fooled
Again"):

GENESIS
That's All

QUEEN
We Will Rock You

THE WHO
Won't Get Fooled Again

FOREIGNER
Cold as Ice

KANSAS
Carry On My Wayward Son

LYNYRD SKYNYRD
Call Me the Breeze

EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER
Lucky Man

RUSH
Limelight

PAT BENETAR
Hit Me with Your Best Shot

THE KINKS
Lola

AMERICA
Horse with No Name

BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE
Takin' Care of Business

BILLY SQUIER
The Stroke

RICK DERRINGER
Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo

TRIUMPH
Allied Forces

BLONDIE
One Way or Another

FOREIGNER
Hot Blooded

FOGHAT
Fool for the City

GENESIS
In Too Deep

PAT TRAVERS
Boom Boom (Out Go the Lights)

AMERICA
Sister Golden Hair

HUMBLE PIE
30 Days in the Hole

GREG LAKE
21st Century Schizoid Man

GTR
Roundabout [that's what it says on the website!]

--Cheryl, mystified