Daltrey Solo, Etc.

Hi-Ho!

Yay! It looks like I'm sending normal (well...) messages now. No need to
"windmill" my PC.

Thank for all the "Pretty Things" info. Interesting stuff.

On Daltrey sans Who albums, I must say I've always enjoyed (for the most
part) his solo stuff. The recently remixed Rockhorse (agreed with you there,
Jim in Chicawgo) and One Of The Boys sound damn good. Rog proves he can even
hit the "country" notes on Single Man's Dilemma.

Okay, now everyone's project for this weekend is to listen to at least three
(3) Who albums.

Later!

Rob In Sinsinnati