Re: Overrated/Underrated

> You shared your skewed and blatantly wrong opinion about the merits of > Rush and I simply shared mine.

In fact he was not the person who posted the message about Rush, I was
the one who did it. I simply stated some information about them and
that's what I think this list is about, if we want to discuss something,
then let's have a decent argument. If you think Geddy Lee is a terrible
bassist and Neil Peart just can't play the drums, then try to prove it
with nice words, instead of just saying that the fact that they're
excellent musicians is blatantly wrong and that Rush blows goat.
Oh yes, and finishing your message with "fuck you all".

Well folks, after all the messages this guy sent, I think you don't want
to hear about rush anymore, am I right? Well, if anybody wants to nicely
discuss the subject, feel free...