Still Crazy

I saw "Still Crazy" tonight for free and it was worth what I payed.
It seemed a little too "Big Chill" for me.
However, there were a number of Who things going on.
The movie is about a 70's band that gets back together to play
the anniversary show for a big festival they had once played.
Featured in the cast (briefly) were Phil Daniels and the guy who played
"Chalkie" in Quad. There were a few similaritys between the band in
the movie and the Who;
Both had dead members named Keith.
The band in the movie had a song about a flame that sounded lyrically
and thematically like "After the Fire" .
But in the end the film was less about rock as it was about some silly soap
opera crap. If we hadn't gone to see Rasputina right after, the whole night
would of sucked.