Keith Moon

	In the book that comes with the "30 Years Of Maximum R&B" collection, on
the page that is two pages before the track listing, there is a
photograph that epitomizes the optimism with which I associate him
(whether correctly or incorrectly - I really don't know much about him).

	Here is Moon after his last performance with the Who.  Behind him,
Daltrey and Entwistle are bickering about something.  Townshend, with a
wearied (drunken?) look on his face is leading Moon away from the scene
as Moon turns around to look at his two band mates with what seems to be
a smile of confusion at the spectacle of his friend being chewed out by
Daltrey.  Moon was, after all, the wide-eyed would-be Beach Boy, and I
always associate him with a certain boyish innocence.  If I'm naive in
saying so, then I'm naive in saying so but I still think its a very
special, touching picture.

- kyle

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]