RE: Overrated/Underrated

Sorry, I can't sit around waiting for your slow ass to flip through the dictionary and come up with a response.  I'm going to lunch.  I'll kick your ass verbally some more for you when I get back if you want me to.  You seem to be a glutton for punishment, and a really slow typist.

Jerk-Ass!

----------
From:  Keen, John B.[SMTP:john.keen@lmco.com]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 27, 1999 12:28 PM
To:  'Chuck R. J. Vinyard'; 'The Who Mailing List'
Subject:  RE: Overrated/Underrated

yes, folks, little Chuckie has no nads to post to my response to his
ascerbic comments (do you know what ascerbic means, Chuckie??) so he had
to post to me personally. Obviously, little Chuckie has issues and needs
to share them most cowardly to people he can't see. Chuckie, why don't
we meet so you can say that to my face so I can Pete Townshend your head
with my very heavy Les Paul? You twit. Oh yeah, my Mom does remember
you. She said you were too small to Fiddle About.

Warmest regards you prick , Chuck (amazing that rhymes with Fuck, of
which you are one - a stupid one at that)

John Keen

P.S. - I have the spine to let everyone know of your stupidity and my
appropriate responses. If I get kicked off of this list because of this
incident, I'll be glad knowing that I totally annihilated you (do you
know what annihilated means, Chuckie??)