New Member Alert!!!!

Hello to all!

I'm new to this list, so I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Emily, I live in a little town called Newent, where only
people older than me know who The Who are. My Dad used to be a big Who fan,
but Mam played it so much he now won't even watch Quadrophinia with me. I
only collect the vinyl albums, my sister has the CDs.

Um, I think that's it. Rant over! Oh, yeah and I met Pete after seeing The
Who's Tommy
in London. He hugged me and said I had a good voice! What a compliment!

What's the main topic at the moment, then?

Emmy
~X~