Madison Sq Garden Theater

This past weekend I received mail from the Madison Sq. Gardens Theater
Director of Garden Relations.

not seeing Mr. Daltrey preform in A Christmas Carol this past holiday
season, I received; a letter of apology explaining he had a "severe
bronchial Infection", instruction on how to exchange a ticket for another
preformance should I find myself in this situation again, an autographed
picture of Daltrey as Scrooge and a CD single of him singing with the
Harlem Boys Choir.

The gesture won't replace the preformance I missed but did help take some
of the sting out of the experience.

Carla