glow what?

> Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 01:59:02 -0600
> From: Anne Dvorak <aadvorak@students.wisc.edu>
> Subject: Re: Who Wimmin
>
> >Nope, haven't noticed it, although I have noticed that the
> >male:female ratio becomes more balanced (less male) among younger
> >fans.  Could your viewpoint be slanted because of the Glow Girls?  I
> >mean, any Glow Girl will obviously know lots of other female Who
fans.
> >  Or maybe you're just lucky!  Sometimes I wish I knew less male
fans.
> > . .at least, less of the sort that think the Who is a band for men
> >and that female fans are just pretending to like the band to impress
> >guys.
> >

> Actually, I wasn't even counting the Glow Girls in that tally!! =)
It just
> seems taht for most of the people I know, who are mostly my age, the
women
> tend to appreciate the Who more than the men. I don't understand it
> myself!! Although wehn I add the glow girls in there, it makes it a
really
> almost frightening ratio... =) I guess I'm just lucky! maybe I just
tend to
> talk to people more who like the same types of things that I do...
It's
> always surprises me, though.
>
> anne

OK, I'm one of the younger WHO fans out there, so you guys will have
to clue me in on a few things, Who in the hell are the glow girls?

Another note, my girlfriend just bought me a copy of The Kids are
Alright.  It rocked my world.  Let me rephrase that, the Who rock my
world.  One thing I learned from the video; John is funny as hell.

                                               pull!!

                                               Leej