Re: THE WHO ON DVD

"Mark J. Lanzilla" wrote:
> Does anybody know of other WHO shows or related items that are now on
> DVD...

Yes.  "The Who Live at the Isle Of Wight Festival 1970" is out and is a much
better job than the Daltrey.  The DVD doesn't make it any better directed, but
the sound is good and the image is about as good as you'll see.

Did you notice on the Daltrey DVD that not only does the menu have "Teenage
Wasteland," it also has "We Won't Get Fooled Again" and "We Shall Reach The
End?"

			-Brian in Atlanta