RE: Underrated? Overrated?

Great commentary, Howard! I couldn't have put it any other way. I did
pick up on the U2/Who relation quite a few years back. I've always liked
U2, and even their latest albums which don't get a lot of attention. I'm
not a big fan of the Dead, but I did see one show and I was blown away!
I had a great time there and really dug how the Dead jammed together.
Another accurate statement you made was about the albums simply being a
documentary. So I just wanted to back Howard up, folks. I do love Pete
for what he's done for Rock and Roll and his vision is 'right in tune'
with the music. I'm anticipating the Lifehouse project. It may not get a
lot of publicity, but Who knows? Maybe it'll spark some  attention. I
know there'll be some very anxious Who  fans glued to it. BTW, I'm
listening to Tommy after a year and a half of absence from it. I just
got finished listening to Amazing Journey/Sparks and I think I'm spent.
See you all around, then.......