Overrated

May I make a suggestion on an overrated artist? I think Bruce
Springsteen can qualify for this title. Now don't jump all over me. I
think the guy is very talented and puts on a helluva show to keep his
audience happy. The Born in the USA tour was a good example of that.
It's probably a matter of opinion, but there's only so much story line
about Asbury Park, Glory Days, and Tunnel of Love that I can take. I
suppose I was just hypnotized by the opening licks of Boris The Spider
and Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere and ever since have been abducted by The
Who's writing ( all of which have colossal individual talent! ). Thanks
for letting me express my opinion...carry on!!

KM: "Splendid, Splendid indeed! Now we would like to continue our
show...we'd like to play..SquuuueeeeeeeezeBOX!!!"

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef