Eeeek! Look at that!

Those of you with access to today's (Sunday's) "Wisconsin State Journal"
might want to check the book section, as the review of Tony Fletcher's
book, "MOON:  The Life and Death of a Rock Legend" published today is
one I submitted to the paper a few weeks ago.  (In truth, my original
review was much longer and praised the biography in more detail, but
what the hell!  Keith's in the paper again!)

I had no idea the article would be published, so my first thought was,
"Gosh, they chose someone else's review!"

Anyway, if you weren't able to track down a copy of "Dear Boy" (the
original U.K. edition), I recommend the U.S. edition highly, as the only
major differences are in the title and the book design.

--Cheryl