Mcdonalds plays The Who !

 Hi All, I don't quite know if anyone had previously written about this,
so here goes.. Whilst breakfasting at Mcdonalds yesterday, I was a bit
surprised to hear on their background tape, "Long Live Rock". Needless to
say, my breakfast improved immediately and I went home feeling all goody,
goody! See,our local Mcdonalds was recently redecorated in late 50's/early
60's style with much emphasis on movie stars and rock/pop stars of the period
and I suppose, the appropriate music.It appears to be the only Who song on
the tape but others include the beach boys,beatles and one or two that I'm
not able to identify. This is North Miami I'm talking about. Has anyone
heard the same in your town or city? Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org