Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #14

  Hello All, I recently was looking at the latest British Music Mags in my
local Tower Store. British Music Mags are so juicy, full of so much info - not
so much Advertisting. Well, I saw in the back issues- about 2 months ago -
Keith on the cover of this Mag called MOJO. Did anyone out there get this? I
am going to order it- it will take a while for me to get it, so I thought I
would ask if anyone saw this mag & bought it. This mags are around $7.50 each.
  Take care all, Janice