WBN, Relay, BBC release?

Lot to talk about lately.  Must be the winter months
keeping us all at our keyboards.

THE WHO BY NUMBERS--I think it's probably
one of their Top Five records, maybe even #1.
I think lyrically it's the best of any Who album;
the words reveal so much about Pete, it's almost
as if it were his first solo record.  And musically,
it doesn't seem to be as powerful as their other
stuff at first listen, but songs like "However Much
I Booze", "Dreaming From The Waist", "Slip Kid"
and "Success Story" rock deceptively hard.  I
still get a wrench in my gut every time I hear Pete
sing "There ain't no way out".  Brilliant stuff.

"Relay"--Definitely a very underrated Who single.
I love the synth riff, and Keith's drumming is pretty
inventive considering that the style is so different
from their usual stuff.  This song, "Join Together"
and "Let's See Action" all should've been on WN,
and I'm glad they at least included them on the
boxed set, albeit remixed pretty audibly.

Last but not least, I heard a DJ say on the radio
yesterday that the Who's BBC record was scheduled
for a summer release, with 30 new recordings on
a double-disc.  Can anyone confirm this?  I have
no idea what the guy's source was.  But I'm hoping!!

--Carolyn
"Radio One, you're the one for me"--Jimi Hendrix