Re: the movie

Christy & Allison Espy wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was thinking about the Keith movie this morning, and you know what?  I'm
> damn glad Roger put a stop on DeNiro's version.  No offense to DeNiro, I
> think he's amazing, but I think Roger will tell the story better, and in a
> way we'll all enjoy more.  And we know The Who can make movies already,
> don't we?
>
> Just my thoughts,
> Christy

	Hello Christy:

	Everything you've said I 100% agree with, and I've been a fan going on
20 years now.  Actually, if it meant a much more brought to the public
in time film, I wish DeNiro would have been able to make his Who film.
	It obviously would have been interesting, but of course Roger's version
will ultimately tell the true story of a drummer that had MANY
dimensions to his personality as well as his innovative drumming style
and flare.

										Joseph