Re: What a drag

Janice,

>    Oh yes bebell-----I agree with you. Opions are wonderful but
Petes
>sexuality is an old subject. Are we going to start talking about how
Roger
>plays a gay man in a film? Hum, I am curious though.......
>   Let's talk about Keith always in drag.......haha
>   No good dirt on John, huh?

Speaking of which, I believe John is the only Who member who has not
made any sort of public appearance in drag.

Keith - too many to list!
Roger - purple gown in "Lisztomania"
Pete - played Widow Twankey in a charity pantomime [1]
John - no drag to my knowledge

Maybe John feels his usual style of dress is interesting enough on
its own that he doesn't need to put on a frock. :)

-Yellow "Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence" Ledbetter

[1] Pictures from this pantomime often accompany discussions of
Pete's sexual orientation.  Just goes to show that no good deed goes
unpunished.  That'll teach him to do things for charity!