Tommy in New York City

This year our senior class trip will be in New York City and my teacher
was looking for any suggestions on musicals.
I immeadiatly yelled out: "TOMMY!" Which was imeadiatly backed up by a
"YEAH! Tommy! Mean Pinball!!" from my other friend sitting next to me.

My teacher told me to get some info if possible.
So if anyone lives in New York City I'd like to know just the basic info
for now.

Cost of Tickets? Group Sales? Location? Web Site? etc.

If anyone knwos anything about these subjects then please let me know.

Thank you,
Brian Wright
http://members.tripod.com/Flop