Re: who me hard

At 4:53 -0800 1/8/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:24:53 -0800
>From: "Big Matt" <babaobaum@lv.rmci.net>

Well, thanks for the info, big guy.

>hey now-
>  a friend just sent me this.

Sent you what?  I think someone's been at the cooking sherry.

>  i toured with the who for many of the =
>1988 shows.

Uh huh.  I suppose it'd be useless to point out that there were no 1988
shows, but thanks for playing.

>  needless to say, they are still and will be FOREVER my =
>favorite group.  send me who stuff

Hey, you bet I will.  Just have a seat under that ol' mailbox and it'll be
arriving shortly.  Don't forget the brown paper bag.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)