music history

For those who are interested, VH1 played that show on how music affected
the politics of the '60's again over the week-end--which likely means
it'll be on again soon.  I'm having trouble looking for it in the
line-up--I can't remember the title.  Tonight (Wednesday) at 9:00 EST
they're playing a show called "1968" which apparently features
interviews with various sixties rockers (likely no Who).  Dunno if
that's it.

Who content:  Pete Townshend will be mentioned Saturday at 3:00 p.m. and
11:00 p.m. on "Where Are They Now: Bad Boys of Rock."  Folks who have
seen this indicate his segment is very brief.  Anybody see the
commercial featuring rock stars breaking guitars?  Pete shows up two or
three times in different incarnations.  Whack, whack.  Guitar parts
flying...he got better at it as he got older, didn't he?

keets