Re: Hello All ...

Hi Brian. I believe you would be best off buying the official 25 year
anniversary release of Who's Next which was remastered and has extra
tracks from the "Lifehouse" project added on. This was an official
release from Polydor and has the same cover as the original album and
includes a sticker on the front alerting to the fact that it is the 25th
anniversary release.

This is excellent quality and has great liner notes and extra tracks
which are totally amazing. It is much better than any other release I
have heard.

Cheers,

Simon
--