keith moon MOVIE

thundering after the recent Moonie biography comes news of the movie.
None other than Robert DeNiro has tried to bring Keith's life to the
screen.
However it has been reported that Roger has stopped the use of Who music
in the film ,thereby stopping production of it.
His reasons for this have been quoted as  being that the script focuses
too much on the wild side of Keith and painting himm as Moon the Loon
rather than a 3 dimensional character.
Perhaps he has a point,but I'm waiting for the day I see a biography
film of the Who!
Could the other 3 members not get together and come up with a script
they agree on...?