Pink Floyd Concept Albums

I've never really listened to the lyrics of "Piper at the Gates of Dawn",
but "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Wish You Were Here" could be argued to be
concept albums.  Both are about Syd Barret's life and subsequent descent
into acid induced weirdo-ness.  He can be even heard on a track in Dark
Side, mumbling about something (I'm not sure which one it is, maybe
"Breathe").  He wandered in during the taping of it, said something about
getting together again, and then wandered off, never to be seen again by
Floyd (that's what I've been told.)  "Dark Side" is really about insanity,
and WYWH is about how the music industry broke Syd.
That is all.
Carl